In this charming family residence, located in the heart of the Murano island - Venice, we offer two independent apartments facing on the Murano's Grand Canal, each one with its own garden terrace.
We are on the Fondamenta Venier just in front of the vaporetto stop VENIER, the sunniest and most central area that allows you to reach Venice by vaporetto with connection every 10 minutes during the day and every 20 minutes throughout the night.
An absolute paradise with everything at your fingertips!
At the center of the local Venetian's life and the Murano glass factories, you will never feel like a tourist,
At TWO STEPS
- Cafeterias, Bars, Restaurants and Terraces along the canals
- the “Coop” Supermarket open every day from morning to evening
- The ATM
- The Murano fish market with fresh fish of the day arrival every morning
- La Boat market of local Fruits and vegetables along the banks of the Murano's Grand Canal,
every Wednesday and Saturday
- The typical Ostaria "Sottovento" where sipping bulk wine also to take away
- The Glass Museum and the Churches
- Glass factories with demonstrations and workshops open to the public
- The direct connection to Burano and Torcello islands
We reach Venice in just 12 minutes ride
with the ACTV lines 4.2 and 4.1
Piazzale Roma and the Venice Santa Lucia train station in 25 minutes with line 3
San Mark square in 12 minutes by boat and then 10 minutes walking
Marco Polo airport and the Marco Polo park in only one stop with the Alilaguna blu line public water bus (20-30 minutes)
Burano and Torcello islands in 30minutes with the line 12
Tronchetto park and the Cruise ship port in 40minutes
By Private water taxi at 15minutes from everywhere!
Don't forget that here we calculate the distances in feets and not in km...
Venice in an experience to live away from tourist flows and where
the Venetian people still live in community!